Distance education is designed to give people options. It makes learning attainable for people from all walks of life. A great alternative to traditional, campus-based classes, distance education allows students to study on a more flexible basis.
- How can distance education benefit you?
- Self-paced—Many distance education programs, including At-Home Professions' certificate programs, are self-paced. Go quickly through lessons you find easy and slow down on more complex material.
- Study when you want, where you want—Your studies go anywhere you go. The portability of distance education is great if you move a lot or travel for work, and it's perfect for military families.
- Get the promotion—Many employers choose distance education for employees who want to go back to school to further their career skills.
- Supportive learning environment—One-on-one support from your instructor individualizes your learning experience.
- Affordable tuition—Distance education often costs less because there is no campus to maintain, and no pricey athletic program to support. Your tuition goes directly to your education.
- Save time and money—Save even more because you don't have to commute to class or take time away from work or family.
- Career-focused—There are many options with distance learning, including career-specific certificate programs that are faster and more skill-based than traditional classroom education.
It's easy to see why distance learning is getting more popular for people who want to improve their lives through education! At-Home Professions has the distance education experience to give you all of these benefits and more. Check out our distance education programs for more information on how we can help you learn a new career on your terms!