Tuition and Finance
Train to be a Healthcare Document Specialist—and you don't have to break the bank to do it! We want you to have this great opportunity; that's why we make it affordable with low tuition and monthly payment options.
Tuition and Materials Price: $599 per course (five courses included in the program)
Total Tuition and Fees: $599 per course x 5 courses + $8.99 S&H per course = $3,039.95
- This includes:
- Electronic Lesson Books
- Anatomy & Physiology Textbook
- Supplemental materials:
- Flashcards and Audio
- Bantam Medical Dictionary
- MedLook 4.0 Tutorial for ICD-10
- Claim Forms
- ICD-10-CM Coding Manual
- Human Anatomy Reference Cards
- E/M Audit
- CPT Manual
- Healthcare Documentation Professional Career Starter Guide
- Transcription Reference Guide
- Professional Foot Pedal
- Express Scribe Supplement
- MedLook Software – graduation gift*
Your training is an investment in your future. No need to go through 4 years of grueling college classes and graduate with a mountain of debt. In as little as 7 months, you can be on your way to a new career without stressing your finances!
Students: To view the Texas Student Complaint Policy, please click here.
*Must have graduated and be paid in full. We reserve the right to substitute items of equal or greater value.