We are happy to share with you the information about this great career opportunity. Consider these key points as you make the important decision to become a Healthcare Documentation Professional.
What is a Healthcare Document Specialist?
Become a Healthcare Document Specialist
- Your career: As a healthcare document specialist, you'll be a vital part of the healthcare team, providing a valuable service.
- Where you can work: Work at a hospital, doctor's office, clinic, or even work from home with experience.
- Earn up to $43,000 a year!*
- The U.S. Department of Labor projects the growth for Healthcare Documentation jobs to increase 15.5% by 2024.**
Benefits of Training with At-Home Professions
- Flexible: Study when you want, where you want.
- Self-paced: Go as quickly or slowly as you like.
- Affordable: Low tuition and easy payment plans.
- Supportive: One-on-one instructor support and career support after graduation.
You've learned all the benefits of a career as a Healthcare Document Specialist. And you see how At-Home Professions can train you for this rewarding new career. Now the decision is yours. Take the next step toward a better future today.
*With experience, figures based on numbers provided from the U.S. Dept. of Labor's BLS websites: http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes433021.htm, http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes319094.htm, http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292071.htm [March 31, 2015].
**https://www.bls.gov/ooh based on growth average of 29-2071, 31-9094, 43-6013, and 43-3021 (May 31, 2017) https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292071.htm, https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes319094.htm, https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes436013.htm, https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes433021.htm,