At-Home Professions has been offering quality distance education career training for over 35 years.
Our goal: At-Home Professions was founded in 1981 with a goal to make education and a professional career attainable—anytime, anywhere.
It worked: At-Home Professions grew quickly after it was founded. We continued to expand and help more students reach their career goals.
Building trust with quality education: In 2004, the school took a huge step forward and became accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency.
Today, At-Home Professions is still growing and adapting to meet the needs of adults seeking professional careers. We offer high-quality healthcare certificates that provide a foundation of knowledge for students to train for a professional career in the healthcare industry.
We're here for you: Our focus remains on our students every day. We continue to build on our history to bring you the very best distance education training. We are here to help you reach your goals for a healthcare career and a successful future.
At-Home Professions' mission is to offer high quality and excellent value in distance learning. AHP is committed to training people through career-oriented courses that provide well-developed, step-by-step theoretical and hands-on skill training. Our administration, faculty and staff are dedicated to supporting our students through exceptional service.
Institutional Goals for Students
At-Home Professions communicates institutional goals to students to help students understand At-Home Professions’ broad objectives (outside of program/learning objectives) for the student during their enrollment.
- At-Home Professions will exceed our student's expectations.
- At-Home Professions will provide quality education written/presented specifically for the distance education learner.
- At-Home Professions’ decisions and actions always consider the student.
- At-Home Professions has the resources to support the education it offers.
- At-Home Professions would be proud to have a friend or family member as a student.
- At-Home Professions will continuously seek to improve its education and support of students.